Monday, June 16, 2014

Some straight talk from Donnie Hussung

From Donnie Hussung's facebook page. If you live in Franklin and Jackson Townships, he is by far the best candidate in the race.

when I announced my "run" for Council, several comments were made regarding what my "politics" were. First and foremost I am a citizen of Harrison County that wants the best for this community . I want to work for and represent all the people. I am registered as a Democrat and have been since my senior year in High School. For 23 yrs I have served in a non partisan position as a member of the Lanesville Community School Board. I don't like the way petty politics is ruining this Country. I want to serve in a government of, by and for the people no matter your party politics. Harrison County is a great place to live, work and play but it will take us all to keep it that way and make it better, no one person or group has all the answers or is smarter than the "whole" of us, we all have to work together to make this place as good as it can be. 

I'm proud to say I'm a Christian, I am pro life and I own a gun and cherish the rights afforded to me and every citizen by the "Real" Constitution. 


Thanks for listening and I hope for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment